Read our Review Before You Invest Any Money..
If you landed on our website you are decently interested in getting more information about the new course by Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton. Make sure you read through our review before you invest any money and read through their recently published 3 Step Blueprint
When you build any form of business, either your classic “offline” or online business, the amount of confusion everyone runs into is simply overwhelming. Problems that you wouldn’t even think of start popping up… let’s be honest, it is HARD!
But to put it into simple to follow steps, like Aidan and Steve did… Something we have never seen before. The mindmap takes you behind the curtain into a business that has limitless demand and profits!
What Is Parallel Profits?
- Authors: Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton
- Publishing Date: 29.1.2019
- Niche: Search Engine Marketing
- Recommendable: YES
- Price: $2497
In a nutshell, Parallel Profits is an all in one tool suite based on an business model developed and run by Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton which will enable students to start their own local SEM agency from scratch. This unique business models is probably one of the fastest ways for beginners to generate a full time living working remotely, as they only need 7 “sales” to create a $100,000 per year income rate.
How Does It Work?
This business model has HUGE demand, LOW competition, and is something that Aidan and Steve (along with many of their friends and students) have had consistent success with for many years. You will be able to get more information about how this system works in our review below.
Essentially, what we’re talking about here is providing really simple online services to small, local businesses using three special features which makes this concept so unique and successful:
- You will have the opportunity to become part of a franchise: Franchising is like having a business blueprint that has been PROVEN to make money. The idea is that the “franchisor” (the original business) has gone through the process of gaining expertise in a certain area and has built up a successful business. People who will join and follow the course will be invited to work together with Aidan and Steve as part of their franchise. This makes it much easier to get started as beginners won’t need to worry about creating a brand, domain name or website . Everything will already be set up and ready to go so they start reaching out and making sales right away. That being said, people will also have the chance to go on their own..
- You DON’T need any internet marketing knowledge: Once people onboard a new client they won’t need to perform any of the services that they will be offering to them. Aidan and Steve made sure that there is an experienced and fully educated in-house team to do all the work for them, eliminating the need for outsourcing or expertise.
- You DON’T have to meet with anyone or call anyone up: The course also includes a highly effective client capture system which makes it possible to on board new client without any face to face interaction with customers, or any selling at all.
But is there actually demand for this?
- How many local businesses who already have a web presence do you think could benefit from additional traffic coming to their website and social media pages? The answer is ALL OF THEM – Every business, no matter how large or small, needs more traffic – and 99% of them have NO IDEA how to get it.
- In the United States, according to CNBC, an estimated 45% of small businesses don’t have a website. In the UK, more than 2 million small businesses don’t have a website either… or any online presence at all. Essentially what this means is that millions of businesses know they need to have an online presence, but have no idea how to go about it and don’t know who to turn to. Can you see why the demand is colossal and why the potential of this business model is so vast?
Lets do the math..
You’ve got a handful of customers (let’s say 7) who pay you each month to take care of a few simple tasks for them, such as: updating local listings on Google, creating simple content for social media, website development, website hosting..
From our own business we KNOW that on average 7 customers will collectively pay you approximately $12,000 per month in total – equating to $144,000 each year.
From that you will take home about $100,000 in net profit. (A 70% profit margin). Then you once you have your first 7, then it will be relatively easy to scale up and increase the amount of customers you have.
It would work out something like this…
15 customers = Potentially $308,000/year (You take home: $215,000)
25 customers = Potentially $515,000/year (You take home: $360,000)
50 customers = Potentially $1,030,000 /year (You take home: $720,000)
What Exactly is Inside?
COMPONENT 1: The Master BlueprintThe first component of this training is the “Master Blueprint”. This is the core training which has been designed specifically to fast-track you to expert-level in this business model. The training features a series of detailed “modules”, each with step-by-step videos, strategy manuals, live weekly webinars and MindMaps that are comprehensive to the point where it would literally take me PAGES of detail to list everything out.
COMPONENT 2: The Lead Accelerator
Lead generation is a critical area of this business model for one simple reason – if you don’t have leads you won’t have any local businesses to convert into customers and as a result you won’t generate any revenue and profit. Lead generation is something that you may have tried before… and you may be aware that it can be tough – if you don’t know what you are doing.
COMPONENT 3: The Engagement Engine
One of the key focuses of this course is to make it as hands-free for you as possible. One of the ways you’re going to achieve this is with their suite of automation tools that will handle all the time-consuming and complex parts of the process. The tools you’ll get access to have been specifically designed to engage potential customers and accelerate the speed in which you can succeed with this business model. They have been tried, tested and proven over many years.
COMPONENT 4: The Instant Asset Machine
One of the big secrets when it comes to making sales is having a highly credible online presence, which not only includes beautiful website and landing pages, but also engaging marketing materials such as brochures and business cards. Getting these created may seem like an easy task… but it’s actually deceptively difficult. And that is why we are also going to be putting everything together for you.
COMPONENT 5: The Delivery Hub
Once you start getting customers and bringing in sales and revenue, you may be wondering how you will actually deliver the services that the customers have paid for. The good news is we are going to take care of all this for you making the process astonishingly simple. In other words, you won’t need to go out and find freelancers or hire people to do the work (which can be exhausting, expensive and frustrating), as we will be the ones delivering the services from sales that YOU make.
COMPONENT 6: The Private Community
When you join the course, you will get immediate access to the PP community where you can interact with other members. In fact, we will have two different communities. One for general discussion and an additional community which you will use when you start making sales.
COMPONENT 7: Specialist Support
As people who have taken our past trainings and courses will know, we provide incredible support and this time around will be no exception. In addition to the two communities, we will have a second layer of private support.
Parallel Profits Bonus, Money Back Guarantee and Final Verdict
As one of the selected beta testers of Aidan Booth’s new course we were really excited to give this model a try. We really didn’t know what to expect. We have layed down the positives and negatives in our review below:
- What we really liked about this program is that you really don’t need any money upfront – As long as you’ve got an internet connection and a computer, that’s all you need. You never need to worry about cash-flow or being out of pocket either – this is because you require such a small number of customers to make a healthy monthly profit, and as they pay you in advance for work, you can literally be earning thousands of dollars in a very short amount of time.
- What has also found great about it are the extremely high profit margins upwards of 70%, meaning that if you earn $145,000 in revenue, then $100,000 will actually end up in your bank account.
- Last but not least, this business has HUGE demand and VERY little supply, meaning acquiring customers is something that’s stacked well and truly in your favour. Talking about customers – you have a very small group of customers what is also a big plus. As you probably know fewer customers means fewer customer interactions which minimizes the potential for problems and headaches.
What we could possibly lay out as a downside of Parallel Profits review is the starting price of $2497, but Aidan and Steve have assured their program is running on a “no questions asked” 60 day Money Back Guarantee what makes this investment a no risk taker. The money back guarantee means that if you decide not to continue or simply change your mind for whatever reason, you simply just need to shoot them an email and they’ll speedily refund every penny of your small investment with no reason needed and absolutely no hassle.
What Is Inside Our Bonus Package (Value: $14,647.00)
How to qualify for our $ 14,647.00 + Bonus?
Who are Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton?
Well, one of the things that they are best known for now is teaching people how to make money online – and over the years they have coached and worked with many everyday people from all over the world, helping them to build, grow and scale their online businesses.
In fact, they have released over 15 online training courses covering a multitude of areas and have taken in over 100,000 students to this point. That is A LOT of people – and many of them have gone on to build incredible businesses.
Here’s a small sample of the kind of success stories some of their students have shared on Facebook after our last training program in 2018 (we have received MANY more of these kinds of success stories!)
Download the blueprint below: (Only 20016 copies still available)
Pros of Having Your Own Local SEM Business
- Making More Money
One of my earlier mentors summarized it pretty good: »If you want to make real money these days, you should be an entrepreneur.«
This couldn’t be closer to the truth. If you are not a CEO of some major company, it is very hard to earn the same money as some of the entrepreneurs out there.
However, keep in mind there is a lot of entrepreneurs who didn’t earn anything from their endeavours so there – being an entrepreneur is not risk-free.
- You Know SEM Better Than Your Superiors
If you think about it, you are also the product of the company you are working for. You can provide a lot of value to many customers even outside of your work environment if you decide to do so.
And this is the way almost any agency starts out – by someone, daring to go and apply their knowledge on their own. After this person gets success, he will hire his own employees who will one day learn enough to also go on to be independent. This is the usual development of the agencies.
- You Want Something New
In my college days, when I was working for a company, I realized that our chief of staff was usually never around. I was later told, that it was because he was watching a series in his office for a good part of the day.
There is nothing wrong with TV series, however, I would always pick a challenge and being productive over sitting and watching TV every day.
Having your own agency is a challenge and could be very fruitful for more competitive characters out there.
If you are bored with your job and want a new challenge, starting your own business is a great way to do new things for various clients in many different situations.
- You Have Enough Of Your Current Work Environment
After I quit my college job, I started working for an agency, where its owner would assign interns to make him coffee. He would often yell at them if the coffee was not to make in »the right way«.
This is not a working environment you want to be a part of. We often think we could build a better working environment if we would be running the things. And that’s exactly what you can do when you start your own business.
Even working on your own is more rewarding than being a part of a bad working environment.
We have just finished our recent review of Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton’s new training course called PP. You can read the full review here: https://t.co/PJc7VE5wkP
— Andrew Sweeton (@gfkamerica) November 15, 2018
Drawbacks of Having Your Own SEM Business
There are also some drawbacks to starting out on your own. You will have to be dedicated and prepared to do a lot of hard work.
- There Is No Vacations or Sick Days in The Beginning
In the early days of my SEO agency, I got really sick one day. The sickness stuck with me for a whole month as I simply couldn’t take time off to fully recover. There was simply too much on the line.
It wasn’t easy doing sales and meeting customers, but that’s what I had to do. When you are starting your business, you can forget about sick days or vacation, at least in the beginning.
I met a lot of entrepreneurs who were in doing their full-time job, and they were still putting 4-5 hours of work in the early hours of the day before they would even start doing their job.
- Tough Competition
You probably received an email from a company, claiming they can get you on the first site of the google search. It doesn’t even matter if that’s true. What is more important is the fact that there is a lot of agencies fighting for their spot in the advertising business.
Any major customer acquisition channel will have a lot of tough competitors trying to establish themselves.
You will have to be going around, making sales calls, explaining why your agency is the right one for the client. In some cases, this means doing more than six pitches to the same customer.
- Intense Workload
Working for as an employee, you usually have one job. Your other co-workers would have their own tasks.
When doing your own business you have to do all of those roles. This means a turbulent work schedule and in the beginning, you will have to work every day of the week for many long hours. There are no shortcuts when starting your own business, so you have to get used to the workload
- You Will Be a Salesman
During college and in my early career, I never considered myself a salesperson.
However, after starting my own agency, I have realized I am a full-fledged professional salesman.
If you want to start your own agency that is exactly what you will have to do. Sell. And you don’t have to be sleazy while you do it. I like selling for my own agency because we deliver exceptional results for our customers and I believe in the quality of our service.
- Nobody Will Give You a Manual
When I was beginning my journey of having an SEM agency, I asked for advice from one of my friends, who owned an IT company. His response? »I have no Idea. Google it.«
And that’s exactly what I did. I went online and tried to figure it out. I had no chance to use a course like Aidan and Steve’s new course because at that time there weren’t any.
There actually wasn’t too much information available, on my specific subject. What I ended up doing is reading some good books and combined the information from many different places, to make the plan.
Nowadays, there is much more information available, however, by the time it is published it is most likely outdated.
Running an agency is all about innovation anyways, so even though you can learn a lot online and from books, you still won’t have a manual for your specific situation.
All in all, it is not an easy journey but that still doesn’t mean it can’t be fun and fulfilling. I hope the guide helps you out a bit on your way to having the best digital marketing agency there is. There are no right and wrong answers when figuring out the kind of business you will begin with, and there is nothing wrong with not doing it at all. All you need to do is make a decision that is the best for you personally. For more information check out official Parallel Profits website.
What Is Next?
If you like this article than you might also be interested in:
- 1 Read our Review Before You Invest Any Money..
- 1.1 What Is Parallel Profits?
- 1.2 How Does It Work?
- 1.3 What Exactly is Inside?
- 1.4 Parallel Profits Bonus, Money Back Guarantee and Final Verdict
- 1.5 What Is Inside Our Bonus Package (Value: $14,647.00)
- 1.5.1 How to qualify for our $ 14,647.00 + Bonus?
- 22.214.171.124.1 2. PurchasePP through my link. Click here!
- 126.96.36.199.2 3. Send me your name and receipt of your purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 188.8.131.52.3 4. I will reply within 24 hours with all the needed instructions and my Skype ID!
- 184.108.40.206.4 P.S.: The Bonuses will be open after the refund period (60 days) is over and you have fully paid the course!
- 1.5.1 How to qualify for our $ 14,647.00 + Bonus?
- 1.6 Who are Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton?
- 1.7 Pros of Having Your Own Local SEM Business
- 1.8 Drawbacks of Having Your Own SEM Business