VOX - Voice of the Customer
Are your surveys measuring the most important aspects of the customer experience?
Are your customer loyalty trends flat and revenues not rising, even though performance on your product and service experience scores are improving?
Do you have trouble linking the specific product and service scores to actual process and policy changes that need to be done?
Do your stakeholders ask you "How do I develop specific actions when the attributes from the survey are more general in nature?"
You need GfK's VOX SM:
VOX uncovers new attributes that are both measurable and actionable.
VOX refines the raw input from qualitative research into a set of candidate attributes that are tested and used in quantitative research.
VOX aligns customer opinions with the priorities of your internal experts in operations, customer service and product development.
The resulting tool dramatically increases your attributes' usefulness for each stakeholder by linking specific customer commentary to each attribute.
A vital deliverable is a searchable database of authentic customer expressions linked to the contexts that evoked them in the transcripts. The VOX Database/Lexicon is a resource that your internal client will use, time and again, to understand the specific, actionable details that lie behind customer experience attributes.
With VOX, you always know exactly what your scores mean.
For more information, contact us.
VOX Finds Your Differentiators
The VOX approach:
- Bottom-Up: Begins with no assumptions or biases about what drives loyalty.
- Authentic: Retains the language customers use to describe their needs and how to satisfy them.
- Breadth of Drivers: Uncovers a representative array of the attributes that drive loyalty.
- Table Stakes vs. Differentiators: GfK KDA+SM (Key Driver Analysis Plus) reveals the psychological function that drivers play in loyalty dynamics.
- The final set of actionable attributes includes specific standards that can be used to work towards greater customer delight.
Contact us to learn about how we can help you find the elusive differentiators and dissatisfiers that will make the difference in your business.