GfK Mystery Shopping
Where the customer’s experience matters.
With more than 15 years of North American and international mystery shopping experience, GfK Mystery Shopping specializes in helping our clients increase revenues, grow brand equity, build positive customer experiences and drive operational improvement.
Our dedicated staff of more than 100 professionals has conducted over two million shops in key vertical markets including retail, wireless telecom, quick service restaurants, travel and transportation, petroleum/convenience stores, grocery, financial services, and automotive. Featuring state of the art data collection and reporting technology, GfK Mystery Shopping offers clients:
- Experience – We have conducted over 2,000,000 shops.
- Highly Trained Shoppers – The most critical part of service evaluation is the shopper. Our shoppers are recruited, trained, tested and certified on your specific program scenarios, and we monitor their performance constantly.
- Quality Focus – Our quality control is based on the best of technology and human interaction. From shopper orientation and training through full fielding of the program, quality is built into everything we do.
- Leading-Edge Technology – Cybershop, our proprietary web-based operating system, is used to schedule, manage and report all shops, as well as on-line report submission. It is a complete, integrated system covering shopper logistics management, data return, input and reporting to clients.
- Custom Reporting – We offer 3 levels of customized user-friendly reporting that meets the unique needs of Front-line, Field staff and Top management—all with 24/7 Internet access.
- On-time/On-spec Delivery – Our experienced, proactive and responsive project management teams keep our promises, delivering data on time and to your unique specifications.
- Expert Insight & Advanced Analytics – Our research professionals leverage powerful decision-making tools, such as MShop+®, to provide expert analysis, interpretation and recommendations.
- Global Capability – We have extensive international mystery shopping experience and have conducted mystery shops in over 40 countries in 2005.
- Flexibility – We offer custom designed programs which meet the individual needs of each client. From development of the specific scenarios, to selection of shoppers, to reporting results, it is the needs of the client and not the need to provide a “one size fits all,” cookie-cutter program that governs our operation. Our web-based interface system even permits changes in the information to be gathered while the program is in progress.
- Competitively Priced – Our economies of scale and efficient use of technology offers our clients very attractive pricing.
- Demonstration – To schedule a demonstration on how GfK Mystery Shopping can help your organization meet its commitment to your customers.