The GfK Roper eCommerce, Affiliate marketing and investment training courses report is the only nationwide, long-term syndicated study of consumer attitudes and behaviours towards online shopping, eCommerce, search engine marketing, online training courses, and product reviews. We have just recently added a new training course called Knowledge Business Blueprint by Dean Graziosi and Tony Robbins. This course is all about how to organise private and group masterminds and make money by sharing your knowledge with the wider audience. You can read the full review of Knowledge Business Blueprint here

The latest product review we did was a training course which promises that any attendee will learn how to start running its own search engine marketing agency. The course was developed by Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton who is better known as the online marketing guru’s. The name of the course is Parallel Profits and you can find more information on our review page.

Green Gauge gives you an exclusive look at how America’s established gurus create new training courses to teach people how they can start their own online business. This comprehensive report provides insight into consumers’ attitudes and buying behaviour, of those online courses, allowing you to strategically plan and execute your marketing campaign for your own digital product launch, digital training course or what so ever. Recently we have added the Amazing Selling Machine 2018 training program to our list.

Green Gauge covers many important areas, including:

  • Top consumer concerns
  • The role of individuals, government and business in protecting customer rights
  • Industries consumers view on marketing, online business, eCommerce
  • Consumers’ willingness to pay a premium for refundable online courses
  • Priorities consumers place on economic growth versus the price of training courses
  • Where consumers go for more information about influencers and courses

Our new and improved report contains unique elements only found in GFK roper

  • A nationwide sample of 2,000 adults 18+, via the cutting edge of survey research methodology—GfK’s Online Consumer Panel—that allows for high-quality,
    accurate results.
  • The INFLUENTIALS SM segment—the 10% of Americans whose word-of-mouth power drives what the other 90% think, do and buy.
  • 20 hours of custom consultation and analysis from the GfK Roper Consulting Team.
  • The opportunity to gauge your industry ’s favorability vs. that of the business community in general.

 

What Unique Value Does GFK roper Provide?

Our distinct segmentation profiles five consumer segments based on a combination of attitudes and behaviors that reveal:

  • The most and least business focused consumers.
  • The degree to which various segments are taking action.
  • Their willingness to pay extra for refundable products and services.
  • The segments that wield the most public influence.

Industries covered include:

• Automotive• Apparel• Paper/Packaging
• Food/Agriculture• Home furnishing• Technology
• Home improvement• Energy/Utilities• Household products
• Lawn/Yard care

What Support Does GfK Roper Green Gauge Provide?

As a Green Gauge subscriber, you will receive a complete electronic database of the study results along with a crosstab program to allow for custom manipulation of the data. Plus, a member of the GfK Roper Consulting team will deliver an in-depth presentation of the key finding, customized to your needs. You also benefit from 20 hours of consultative guidance and insights on how your organization can build and maintain a stronger, more successful environmental image.

How Can I Learn More About GfK Roper Green Gauge?

To learn more about how Green Gauge can help you build a successful environmental strategy, please contact us.

 

Our Recent Reviews and Research’s

gfkamerica Administrator