Online survey research needs to reflect the full US Hispanic population with its 50.5 million voices.
GfK helps you understand Latinos in all of their diversity. We go beyond language identifiers to include acculturated, bicultural and unacculturated Latinos – as well as those without internet access.
Our Hispanic resources include 15 full-time research experts who truly understand the cultural nuances of this population. Our two unmatched online panels, described below, help you form an effective marketing and media effort:
· KnowledgePanel LatinoSM: Covers roughly 97% of Hispanic households in the US, including those that were previously without internet access at home
· Cada CabezaSM: Excels where other opt-in panels fall short by including English speaking, Spanish dominant and bilingual US Hispanics
Our Hispanic experts deliver value by applying sophisticated analytic techniques.
We’ll help you:
· Size and segment your Hispanic marketplace
· Develop effective positioning and messaging that speak to diverse Hispanic targets
· Find concepts that resonate with your target audience
· Evaluate brand equity
· Understand consumer shopping habits and the impact of in-store marketing efforts
· Integrate qual/quant using online qualitative methods for deeper learning about thoughts and motivations
Contact us for the ultimate advantage in marketing to $1 trillion in Latino spending power.