We Check it Out, So You Don’t Have To!
Sign up, follow their sport betting picks, and win big. Sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it? You’d be right to be suspicious – there are so many fraudulent schemes on the internet and you have to be really, really careful when it comes to picking the right one for you. In this in-depth review, we take a look to see if Zcode is everything it’s cracked up to be.
Sports betting is so squirrelly, with bona fide opportunities to hit the jackpot, but also so many ways to fail. Zcode aims to take the “maybe” out of the equation and it’s no lie that they have awesome testimonials online.
So, let’s get stuck into it and find out what this system offers:
First up, take a look at the Sports Investing Bible. It’s a guide in PDF format, and although it might seem like something you’d rather miss, there’s some valuable information in there and we recommend it.
The next most important area is the VIP Picks area. This is the member’s area and main backbone of the whole system. All the picks (it lists all of that day’s games) have two things to look out for – first, the star rating, out of five, and second, the comments that other members have left in relation to the pick. These comments are a great way to confirm the validity of a pick.
Now it’s also worth mentioning the automated systems Zcode offers. There are several and their results are good and consistent. You just have to read the reviews to see this. How the automated systems work is easy – the system has a set of criteria and once a pick hits these criteria, it is pushed out to you as a recommendation.
Now for the other parts of this system:
This section is made up of two interesting parts:
Top 30 Hottest Experts
These are the top 30 highest-performing members on the site. It’s safe to assume that these guys are really experienced, so it’s worth listening to what they have to say.
Top Automated Systems
These are the best-performing automated systems like we explained above.
This is where you’ll find it easiest to access all the parts of the system.
- Level 1 – automated systems
- Level 2 – many tools
- Oscillator – upward and downward trends for teams
- Totals Predictor – a game totals tool
- Power Rankings – how a given team is performing
- Head2Head tool – how well two teams are performing against each other
- Line Reversal Indicator – helps you focus in online moves
- MLB Pitcher Profit Oscillator – compare and contrast pitchers
- Scores Predictor – a data-crunching scores predictor
- Level 3 – Backtesting tools, of which Almanac is the best (although expensive)
- Zcode Fantasy Sports Predictor – like it says on the tin: predicts results for fantasy sports
Like you might expect, this is a forum where you can learn from others – and sometimes, those others have WAY more experience than you, so listen carefully!
- Lots of help for beginners
- So many tools!
- Automated systems make picks really easy
- Great community support
- It takes time to check out all the parts of the tool and get the most from them. Also, filtering through all of the information they give you can be really time-consuming, so all in it, this isn’t a quick fix.
- At nearly $200 a month, it’s expensive. It’s fine if you’re making more in profits but if you’re not….
The Zcode System Review and Final Verdict
We love it and think you can really make some decent money if you’re willing to put in the research. Sure, it’s expensive, but if you’re working it right, you’ll make multiples of the fee back in profit. Will you always win? No. Winning isn’t guaranteed, and we can understand that a downswing in your betting might make you feel like it’s a scam – but it’s not. It’s totally accessible for noobs to sports betting, thanks to the great Sports Investing Bible and all that support in the form of automated systems, the Zcode experts and the forum. In all, Zcode is an awesome tool!
Check out this video review to get more information: