Hey there! My name is Ziga Breznik and I have GOOD news for you. I went out and bought the Super
Affiliate System, to show you guys what is on the inside and more importantly, if is it worth getting?
Disclosure: Any results stated are not typical and only the most hard working and dedicated students that actually take action will be able to achieve life changing results! This is NOT a get rich-quick scheme or some marketing gimmick. It is about building a sustainable business online. Also, the opinions below are completely based on my own experience and should not be taken as any advice! If you decide to buy the course through the links, gfkamerica.com receives a compensation, which enables us to keep the website running and try out other courses to give you these insights.
Now that we got that mumbo jumbo out of the way, let’s get into my in-depth Super Affiliate System Review…
Check out the video below, to see me logging in the members area:
|PRODUCT NAME:||Super Affiliate System|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
The course is divided in 6 weeks, each week you will be focusing on a different topic. Off course you can go faster, but it is NOT advised to skip over any content.
Everything is split up into easy to follow videos usually around 15-25 minutes.
John Crestani has been in affiliate marketing business for about 10 years now and has spent a lot of money testing out different offers, ad networks, landing pages and tools. He is giving it all away in his SAS (Super Affiliate System).
Ready to Launch Campaigns – The Shortcut To Success
EVERYTHING that is necessary and needed to run a campaign in the most profitable niches:
- Landing Pages Proven To Convert
- Affiliate Networks to Use
- The EXACT Offers To Run
- Ad Swipe Files
- High CTR Images To Use
- Best Performing Headlines
- Top Performing Ad Copy
- Which Offer To Run On A Specific Ad Network
Of course I haven’t tested all of the swipes, images, offers, networks… But the ones that John provided me with brought in results.
By using John’s “Buyer List” and optimization tips I was able to get a profitable campaign on Facebook on the first day!
Now again, I have some experience with online marketing, but never really considered myself a PPC guy. I ran this offer through Facebook ads and managed to pull in impressive results! Ad spend was around $3,150 and the commissions rounded to about $4,200 which left me with a profit of around $1,000. Once I further optimize this campaign, it should bring in higher ROI.
How Much Success Are Other People Having?
I know, you might be thinking I faked the screenshot above (I don’t do that). But what I am about to show you, can’t be faked.
These are the results of everyday people, who got their start in affiliate marketing by learning from John.
Here is a list of “Ready to Launch” Campaigns:
- Business Opportunity
- French Muscle
- German Muscle
- German Diet
- Brain Enhancement
Targeting Data – Shortcut To Success #2
There are around 25 files of buyers targeting data available for download inside the members area. This is what made the Facebook campaign I ran profitable right away, however it took about $400 in testing to get the first sale. This is not for the faint-hearted as there is some testing budget required. However, I did a lot of mistakes that could be avoided if I followed the training better.
In a nutshell, this data gives you access to the buyers in any niche covered in the training. It is not a sure-fire thing, however it is “as close as possible”.
Module #1 – Week 1 – Setting Up The System
This is where this wonderful journey beginns! Although not advised, one could skip this (I didn’t) if you feel like you know how to do all of this already.
What’s covered in week #1:
- Setting your goals
- Setting up your website
- Everything about presell pages (your online sales force)
- Setting up your Facebook ads account the right way
- Working with the best affiliate networks
Module #2 – Week 2 – Understanding And Believing in The System
This is the module that you should NOT miss! Keeping the right mindset will enable you to ultimately succeed in whatever you are doing.
The KEY sub-module is definitely the research part. John explains his process in great detail with MANY golden nuggets worth the price of the course!
What’s covered in week #2:
- Creating the right state of mind for success
- Super Affiliate Niche Research
- Where To Find Niche Data and How to speak your niche language
- Networking in the industry
- User intent and it’s role in advertising
Module #3 – Week 3 – Marketing Skills
The key takeaway from week 3 is the John Crestani’s copywriting formula. Learn how to talk to the “reptilian” part of the brain with some ninja psychology secrets.
What’s covered in Week 3:
- Key Elements of good copywriting
- [GUEST] Ronnie Sandlin, 7-figure copywriter
- John’s 17-step copywriting formula that works!
- Optimizing ads for a bigger ROI and payday
- Key factors of optimizing ads
Module #4 – Week 4 – Facebook and Google Ads
This is where the rubber really meets the road! Everything you ever wanted to know about FB Ads or Google Ads is covered. These two ad networks are the biggest and can make the cash register go: “CHA-CHIIIING!”
What’s covered in week #4
- Facebook Ads + Case Study
- Facebook Ads Compliance
- Metrics To Look at In Online Marketing
- Google Ads 1
- Google Ads 2
- Case studies of Facebook & Google ads
- [GUEST] Brian Pfeiffer on FB Ads – Anatomy of a $100k per month FB Ad
“We Were Able To DOMINATE Facebook Ads And Take a Campaign to $1,200/Day” – Tyler E.
Module #5 – Week 5 – Native & YouTube Ads
This is a whole different kind of beast. The amount of buyers you can reach with these networks is staggering. Getting your message (advertising) across to as many people as possible results in bigger pay-days!
What’s covered in week #5
- Setting up MGID Native Ads The Right Way!
- Outbraing Native Advertising
- Voluum DSP Native Ads
- YouTube Ads And Setting Them Up For Maximum ROI
Module #6 – Week 6 – Scaling & Automating Your Business
If you followed everything you should be able to have profitable campaigns up and running by week 6. But only by scaling and automating it is possible to make those 6-figure months a reality.
What’s covered in week #6
- Using Survey Funnels
- $240,000 Case Study – Solar Niche
- Scaling a Campaign from $1k – $20k
- Utilizing Media Buyers
- Student Loan Case Study
Bonus Material – Weekly Q&A With John
Along with the 6 week course you are also getting weekly live trainings, where John is keeping you up to date on the latest industry news and goes over working campaigns.
If you are looking to kickstart your online business and want to cut your learning curve, I think this is the best course to do so. Honestly, the amount of value and resources is just “off-the-hook”! I have never seen a course that goes so in-depth on every part of affiliate marketing.
The reason why John is giving away so much is the fact that if you make money he makes money. It’s as simple as that.
John Crestani is looking to start a shift in the online marketing community, where people guard their secrets and only release them at a high price, when the strategy is not working so well anymore.*UPDATE: The registration for the free training is closing soon, but we managed to twist John’s arm and get a special link backdoor link where you can still register. However, there are no guarantees it will still work when you are reading this! Hurry, before you miss your chance and doors close and you read the success stories after a few months, thinking: “I knew I should have joined”!
You might also like to read more about:
- How To Launch A Product Online – Jeff Walker’s Product Launch Formula Review
- How To Start Your Own Amazon Business – The Amazing Selling Machine 10x Training
- 1 Ready to Launch Campaigns – The Shortcut To Success
- 2 How Much Success Are Other People Having?
- 3 Targeting Data – Shortcut To Success #2
- 3.1 Module #1 – Week 1 – Setting Up The System
- 3.2 Module #2 – Week 2 – Understanding And Believing in The System
- 3.3 Module #3 – Week 3 – Marketing Skills
- 3.4 Module #4 – Week 4 – Facebook and Google Ads
- 3.5 Module #5 – Week 5 – Native & YouTube Ads
- 3.6 Module #6 – Week 6 – Scaling & Automating Your Business
- 4 Bonus Material – Weekly Q&A With John
- 5 Final Thoughts