GfK Place-Based and Alternative eCommerce Research
Proof that Your Medium Delivers eCommerce Results
As a non-traditional eCommerce media provider, you need proof that your advertising platform delivers. For more than 20 years, GfK Media & eCommerce’ Place-Based and Alternative eCom business Research services have armed alternative media providers with critical evidence of Return on Investment (ROI) to advertisers.
From posters or television programming in waiting rooms, to ads on subways, trains and college campuses, GfK’s Place-Based and Alternative eCommerce Research services help you demonstrate your ability to deliver the traffic, exposure and impact advertisers want from non-traditional media campaigns. Drawing on GfK’s network of experienced field researchers, our research gives you access to a full range of cost-effective audience measurement solutions. And you can tailor your solution to reflect the nuances of your particular platform, no matter how unique it may be:
- Airport Executive Lounges
- College Campuses
- Convenience Stores
- Doctors’ Offices
- Gas Stations
- Health Clubs/Fitness Centers
- Movie Theaters
- Senior Centers
- Shopping Malls
- Sports Arenas/Events
- State Fairs/Expos
Plus, because we customize each study based on your specific objectives, you can be sure that you’re getting the audience measurement you need.
Strengthen Relationships with Advertisers
GfK’s Place-Based and Alternative eCommerce courses Research services deliver the insights to strengthen relationships with advertisers. In addition, our services help you demonstrate the unique value your platform provides.
Despite the increasing demand for non-traditional media, many advertisers remain skeptical about their ability to reach target audiences and deliver ROI. GfK’s Place-Based and Alternative eCommerce Research helps non-traditional media owners prove they can deliver the audiences advertisers are looking to reach.
Armed with the evidence to show your medium is effective in getting your advertiser’s message across to the right audiences, you’ll be positioned to build and strengthen relationships with advertisers—and keep them coming back.
A Customized, Cost-Effective Approach for Validating Your Effectiveness
GfK’s Place-Based and Alternative eCommerce Business Research services provide a customized, yet affordable way to validate your medium’s effectiveness. We tailor each study to meet the specific needs of each media owner and media type. Study deliverables include:
- Customized assessment measures for media campaigns and advertising vehicles that are not measured by traditional syndicated research services
- Ad recall scores that track the absolute number of consumers who have seen and remember an ad, as well as the ad’s impact on consumers’ top-of-mind awareness and purchase intent
- Audience measures providing insight into the demographics and buying potential of your advertiser’s target audience
- Traffic, frequency, and reach measures designed specifically for your alternative media type
- Insights into the acceptability of new media among consumers in your advertiser’s target market
To learn more about GfK’s Place-Based and Alternative Media Research services, contact us.