GfK’s Digital Market Intelligence (DMI) practice provides insight into the digital marketing landscape as well as expertise in applying digital research techniques. An example of a digital product review is available here. As one of the largest research companies in the world, GfK has offices in the top ten global digital markets. Working closely with our colleagues across industry sectors, DMI delivers projects incorporating both digital and industry specific knowledge.
GfK DMI experts use the latest technologies to provide strategic direction to global brands. Our growing portfolio of services offers cutting-edge digital solutions to most business challenges. DMI connects the consumer cycle by delivering insights into media usage, attitudes, and purchase journey. On a daily basis, we help clients optimize the incremental value of digital marketing communications by providing insights into consumer behavior.
How we address them
We have designed our solutions around the consumer touch points that our clients want to evaluate; these include:
Media & Advertising Planning including Cross-Media Channel Planning Tools
- Long Form Digital Ad Effectiveness: Full-length questionnaire for in-depth analysis
- Short Form Digital Ad Effectiveness: Real-time feedback on key diagnostics
- Viewable Impressions Analytics & ROI
- Cross-Media Channel Impact Studies
Market and Consumer Understanding – a clear view obtained through insights into how consumers gather information, shop online, and reach a purchase decision.
Our specialist team draws together digital market and technology expertise to:
- Partner with leading technology and digital brands
- Provide you with in depth digital product reviews
- Offer best in class digital research technology, including unique research that combines behavioral, observed and attitudinal data
- Provide a 360° view of consumers in traditional and digital environments
- Build on our custom offerings and vertical industry focus